Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and his Faith Fight Finish Foundation will host a town hall meeting bringing together North Texas youth, community groups, law enforcement officials, education officials and mental health experts to facilitate a conversation about how to work together for a better North Texas. .
Supported by the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, the Dallas Cowboys and the just keep livin foundation, this event will bring together a variety of panelists and youth groups for an open discussion moderated by Ryan Tillman, founder of Breaking Barriers United.
Groups at City Hall include Just Keep Living program participants, Rangers Youth Academy athletes, Rangers Leading Off participants, Salvation Army YET students, NEX Metropolitan participants and the Prescott’s Faith Fight Finish steering committee comprised of youth, educators, community leaders and officers. .
Town hall panelists
- Dak Prescott – Founder Faith Fight Finish, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback
- Dr. Michael McFarland – Superintendent of North Crowley
- Al Jones – Arlington Police Chief
- Sierra McFan – Registered Clinical Social Worker – NEX Metropolitan
- Chief Noakes – Fort Worth Police Chief
- Yafniel Pastrana – North Crowley HS student
- Ellis Valentine – Texas Rangers alumni, founder of RAFT Recovery Inc
- Anthony Andujar – Sergeant, Dallas Police
- Wednesday May 25
- 6:00 p.m.
- Texas Live! – The backyard
- 1650 E. Randol Mill Road; Arlington, Texas 76011
Featured Image: Faith Fight Finish